Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Curry (green) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Curry (green) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry (green) recipe. You can have fish curry (green) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Curry (green):
- Provide 2 of fish Surmai (king) big slices.
- Get 1/4 of Coconut.
- Use 1/4 bunch of Corriander leaves.
- Get 2 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 4 of Chillies Red.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Use 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Haldi.
- Use 3 tbsps of oil.
- Use 6 of Kokum.
- Get of Salt.
Steps to make Fish Curry (green):
- Wash the fish slices.
- Grind all the ingredients with water into a smooth paste.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil and add the ground masala..
- Fry until the masala is dry and oil appears at the edges.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Add the correct amount of water. You cannot adjust the thickness of the gravy later because boiling the curry too long will overcook the fish..
- When the Water comes to a boil, add the Kokum, salt and the fish.
- Lower the heat after the mix boils again and cook for 9 min. Serve with rice..
If you find this Fish Curry (green) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.