Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai salmon fish curry.. with coconut rice recipe. You can cook thai salmon fish curry.. with coconut rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice:
- Use 500 gram of salmon or prawn or any fish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Prepare 2 of Onions chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger/garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Zeera.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Crushed chilli powder.
- Prepare of Curry leaves 12-15.
- Provide 2-3 of Tomatoes.
- Get 150 gram of Coconut milk.
- Get of Lemon (half).
Instructions to make THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice:
- Heat mustard oil in frying pan or pot, put onions fry till its lightly brown and soft not too much then put ginger garlic paste and saute then put zeera, haldi, dhaniya, crushed chilli powder, curry patta, when aroma comes then put chopped tomatoes(i put half chopped tomatoe tin) if you put fresh tomatoes let it get soft and juicy then add coconut milk and half lemon squeeze..
- Now add salmon only for 5 minutes and turn off gas dont turn fish if you want really soft but make sure fish is dipped in masala and if you want just turn another side for a minute. Serve with Rice or coconut rice..
- COCONUT RICE: In water put salt, coconut milk (i put less then 100 gram coconut in 1 cup rice) then put rice put 1 onion cut in square and dum rice (as pilao style not drain one) and last put garlic cloves few not chopped just whole for smell…
- Tip: if you don't like coconut taste too much put less coconut milk in both. light taste will be nice aswell..
If you find this THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.