Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Burgers Stuffed with Kimpira Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Burgers Stuffed with Kimpira Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice burgers stuffed with kimpira stir-fry recipe. You can have rice burgers stuffed with kimpira stir-fry using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Burgers Stuffed with Kimpira Stir-fry:
- Get 2 of modest bowlfuls Plain cooked rice.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sake.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1/3 bag of Dried bonito flakes.
- Use 1 of Leftover kimpira (sautéed burdock roots).
- Provide 1 of Shichimi spice.
Steps to make Rice Burgers Stuffed with Kimpira Stir-fry:
- Combine the rice, all seasonings, and bonito flakes in a bowl, and mix well. Divide into 4 portions..
- Form into flat and round patties on plastic wrap. Wrap and squeeze slightly to shape the patties. Chill in the freezer..
- Align on aluminum foil and bake in a toaster oven. Make it either thick and fluffy or crispy like toasted rice balls. It's up to you..
- When that's done, sprinkle shichimi chili pepper on two patties. Sandwich kimpira stir-fry in between and enjoy..
If you find this Rice Burgers Stuffed with Kimpira Stir-fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.