Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crockpot Black Bean Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Black Bean Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Black Bean Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot black bean chili recipe. You can cook crockpot black bean chili using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Black Bean Chili:
- Provide 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 can of black beans, do not drain.
- Prepare 1 (28 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 (6 ounce) of can tomato paste.
- You need 6 tablespoons of chili powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Use 3 tablespoons of oregano.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Take of Shredded Mexican cheese OR shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Crockpot Black Bean Chili:
- Brown and drain fat from ground beef…….
- Add to ground beef the chopped onion, green pepper and garlic,sauté until veggies are tender……..
- Add ground beef mixture to crockpot…….
- To crock pot add : black beans, crushed tomatoes and tomato paste…..Stir well….
- Next add : chili powder, cumin, oregano, black pepper, cayenne pepper and adobo, stir well……
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…..Stir occasionally…….
- Serve with some cornbread, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese OR cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Crockpot Black Bean Chili recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.