Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pineapple chicken & bbq rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple chicken & bbq rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple chicken & bbq rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple chicken & bbq rice recipe. To cook pineapple chicken & bbq rice you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple chicken & bbq rice:
- Provide 10-12 of boneless skinless chicken thighs (or any other cut).
- Get 1 bag of frozen (or fresh) peas or green beans.
- Provide 2 cups of uncooked rice.
- You need 1 cup of Pineapple chunks.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of water.
- Take 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- Provide 2 of tea spoons hot sauce.
- You need 1 of tea spoon mustard.
- Provide 2 of tea spoons Worcestershire sauce.
- Use of cummin.
- Get of minced onion.
- Take of Steak seasoning.
- Take of salt & pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Get of Brown sugar.
Steps to make Pineapple chicken & bbq rice:
- Put rice in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, cummin, minced onion, garlic powder & pepper.
- Pour bag of frozen peas on top of rice.
- In a bowl, wisk together mustard, hot sauce, water, bbq sauce & Worcestershire sauce until evenly blended.
- Pour liquid mixture into baking dish.
- Coat chicken in Brown sugar and place on top of rice.. Season with steak seasonings and salt and pepper.
- Put pineapple chunks on top.of chicken.
- Bake at 375° in a preheated oven for 1 hour or until rice and chicken are cooked threw..
If you find this Pineapple chicken & bbq rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.