Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tender Chicken Breast Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tender Chicken Breast Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tender chicken breast rice bowl recipe. You can have tender chicken breast rice bowl using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tender Chicken Breast Rice Bowl:
- Take 2 of Chicken breast meat.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of ★ Ichimi spice (only if you like it spicy).
- Use 1 of Katakuriko.
- Provide 1/3 of Bamboo shoots cooked in water.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of Greens (Komatsuna, bok choy, etc).
- Get 50 ml of Sake.
- Get 50 ml of Mirin.
- Prepare 50 ml of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
- Get 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2 of bowlsful Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of Chili threads (optional).
- Provide 1 piece of Beef suet (or vegetable oil).
Steps to make Tender Chicken Breast Rice Bowl:
- Take the excess fat and skin off the chicken breasts. Cover with a sheet of plastic wrap and pound out flat with a rolling pin. Slice the bamboo shoot, and cut up the greens into bite-sized pieces..
- When both pieces are flattened, put them on a plate and add the ingredients marked ★. Coat well and leave to marinate for 10 minutes or so..
- After they have marinated, pat the chicken dry with paper towels and coat lightly with katakuriko..
- Heat up a frying pan and put in the piece of beef suet..
- When the suet has melted add the chicken and brown on both sides..
- When both sides are browned add the sake and mirin and boil off the alcohol. (You don't have to light it with a match or anything, just boil it.) Add the sugar, soy sauce and water..
- Add the sliced bamboo shoot, and continue simmering while occasionally shaking the pan to coat the chicken with the sauce until the sauce has reduced down to about half..
- When the sauce has reduced and become a bit thick, add the greens. When the greens are limp, turn the heat off..
- Take the chicken out and cut into bite sized pieces..
- Put the rice into bowls, and top with the chicken, bamboo shoot and greens, and pour on the sauce. Top with chili threads..
- Sprinkle sansho pepper to taste and enjoy..
If you find this Tender Chicken Breast Rice Bowl recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.