Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Family's Superb Kimchi Hot Pot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Family's Superb Kimchi Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Family's Superb Kimchi Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely choose lots of food items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my family's superb kimchi hot pot recipe. You can cook my family's superb kimchi hot pot using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Family's Superb Kimchi Hot Pot:
- Provide 300 grams of Pork belly.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- Take 1 clove of ★ Grated garlic.
- You need 300 grams of Napa cabbage kimchi.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Use 800 ml of Water.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆ Gochujang.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆ Red miso or blended miso.
- Use 2 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of ☆ Sugar.
- Get 1 clove of ☆ Grated garlic.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 bunch of Garlic chives.
- Get 1 of or 2 blocks Tofu.
- Prepare 1 of Enoki mushrooms, bean sprouts, napa cabbage.
- Provide 1 of Daikon radish, carrot, Japanese leeks.
- Take 1 of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
Steps to make My Family's Superb Kimchi Hot Pot:
- Cut the pork into 4-5 cm lengths. Mix all ★ ingredients and grated garlic and use mixture to marinate pork for 15 minutes..
- Cut the vegetables to your liking. Cut tofu into 6 or 8 pieces..
- Squeeze the liquid out of the kimchi and save. Mix all ☆ ingredients in a bowl..
- Heat an earthen pot with sesame oil (1 tablespoon) and cook the pork..
- Add sesame oil to Step 4, add kimchi from Step 3, and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add sake, water, kimchi liquid, and Chinese soup stock to Step 5, and after it boils, add tofu and cores of Chinese cabbage. Continue cooking..
- Add the ☆ ingredients and salt to Step 6, and add the rest of vegetables (add Chinese chives, leek, the leaves of Chinese cabbage and enoki mushrooms in the end, because they cook the quickest)..
- I also added Chinese soup stock in the ingredients. You don't have to, but if the kimchi lacks flavor, it'll be good to add it..
If you find this My Family's Superb Kimchi Hot Pot recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.