Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked teriyaki chicken recipe. You can cook oven-baked teriyaki chicken using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- You need 12 of boneless & skinless chicken thighs.
- You need of ~~ Marinade ~~.
- Prepare 4 oz of Korean BBQ sauce for chicken.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce paste.
- Take 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- Get 1 Tbsp of water.
- Take of ~~ Flour Mixture ~~.
- Get 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of potato flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Provide of ~~ Honey Teriyaki Sauce ~~.
- Use 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Get 3 Tbsp of honey.
- Use 1 Tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- Mix marinade with chicken thighs well in a zipped bag and marinate overnight..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Dip chicken thighs in the flour mixture, lightly press it down then shake the extra flour off..
- Lay chicken thighs on a well-spread baking sheet. Drizzle some veg. oil on the chicken thighs. Bake about 15 minutes then turn it over and continue baking it for 7 minutes..
- Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for honey teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Microwave it for 1 minute or until honey is melted. Stir it well..
- After step 3 is done, brush honey teriyaki sauce on both sides of the chicken. Continuing bake for 3minutes. When it's done, the center temperature of chicken thighs should reach 165°F. Enjoy~~.
If you find this Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.