Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to calzone with oat flour, spinach and herbs recipe. To make calzone with oat flour, spinach and herbs you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs:
- Use 50 gr of spinach.
- Get 20 gr of variety of herbs.
- Get 40 gr of goat cheese (morbidella).
- Get 20 gr of Edam (old Amsterdam).
- Prepare 30 gr of Parmesan.
- Take 100 gr of oat flour.
- Prepare 1 glass of tap water.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh yeast.
Instructions to make Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs:
- In a bowl mix flour, yeast,salt, water and we work it till become a firm ball. We cover the bowl and we leave it to rest for 40 min in room temperature..
- In a pan we cook spinach with herbs pepper and salt and we leave it to cool. After we squeeze spinach in order to make sure there is no water inside..
- When the base is ready we put flour on a board and we open in in a big round tortilla..
- Then we fill the half part of tortilla with the spinach,herbs, cheeses and put some pepper.
- We cover with the other half by folding and we make sure is firmed closed. We put egg yolk on top..
- Preheat the oven 180c air and bake it for 20-30 min depending the oven..
- Let it rest out for 10 min and serve.
If you find this Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.