Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Makki ki Roti with Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Makki ki Roti with Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makki ki Roti with Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to makki ki roti with palak paneer recipe. You can have makki ki roti with palak paneer using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Makki ki Roti with Palak Paneer:
- Take of For Makki ki Roti.
- Get 2 cups of Maize flour.
- Use As needed of Hot water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Carom seeds.
- Take As needed of Ghee or White Butter.
- Take of For Palak Paneer gravy.
- Use 200 gm of Spinach.
- You need 200 gm of Paneer.
- You need 1 of large sized onion.
- Use 1 of large sized Tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Get 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red Chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of water for Gravy.
- Use as needed of Water for blanching the spinach.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh cream or Malai for garnishing.
Steps to make Makki ki Roti with Palak Paneer:
- For Makki ki Roti, mix Maize flour, carom seeds & salt and knead using hot Water to a smooth dough. Apply 1 tsp of ghee too. Keep aside and Let it rest for at least 30 mins..
- Meanwhile to prepare Palak-Paneer, first blanch Spinach & puree it..
- Now heat Mustard oil in a pan. First slice Paneer into strips or cubes and fry it for just 2 mins and keep aside. Finely chop onion. Chop some onion in half ring shapes too for an extra crunch in the gravy..
- Blend tomatoes, ginger, garlic, green chilli to a fine paste..
- In the same pan(with oil), fry onion rings till golden brown and keep it aside to be added later with paneer..
- Now add a pinch of asafoetida, finely chopped onion. Fry till golden brown. Then add tomato paste. Cook for 2-3 mins..
- Add Coriander powder, red Chilli powder, Garam masala powder & salt. Mix well and cook till masala leaves the oil. Then add spinach puree..
- Cook for 2-3 mins. Add fried Paneer & onion rings. Add 1 cup water too. Bring to a boil amd simmer for 5 mins. Palak-Paneer is ready..
- Heat the tawa. Roll out the dough to rotis using some dry flour and cook like phulkas on direct flame..
- Cook properly on a medium flame till golden..
- Garnish palak paneer with some cream(I used malai). Serve it with hot Makki ki roti along with a dallop of ghee or butter..
If you find this Makki ki Roti with Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.