Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai beef salad (nam tok neuha) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai beef salad (nam tok neuha) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai beef salad (nam tok neuha) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai beef salad (nam tok neuha) recipe. To cook thai beef salad (nam tok neuha) you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai beef salad (nam tok neuha):
- Use of Ribeye beef steak.
- Get 2 of lime or lemon.
- Take of Cilantro.
- Take of Purp shallot.
- Use of Mint.
- Get of Rice powder (Khao kuoa).
- Use of Fish sauce.
- Use of Green onion.
- Use of Red chili powder.
- Get of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Thai beef salad (nam tok neuha):
- Marinate steak with soy sauce and crushed pepper.
- Take glutonious rice and roast on high heat for 10 min..
- Roast until everything is dark.. No white rice..
- Let it cool and then crush it or blend it until its a powder.
- Like this.
- Cook steak to your liking, cut into strips put inside a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered rice, chili flakes (semi powder like this photo).
- Add 2 heaping tbl spoon of fish sauce and squeeze 1-3 limes or lemon.
- Add mint, green onion, cilantro and shallot to the mix. Add more chili, fish sauce or rice if needed. Fix it to your taste..
If you find this Thai beef salad (nam tok neuha) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.