Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken green curry recipe. To cook kanya's chicken green curry you need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Prepare of green curry paste.
- Prepare 25 of bird eyes chili,or any hot fresh chili.
- Use 1 of red onion,or 4 shallots ,chopped.
- Provide 10 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of sliced of galangal.
- Prepare 1 of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- Provide 2 of coriander roots,finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds,roasted.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander seeds,roasted.
- You need 1 tsp of citrus peel,or lime peel is ok s.
- Provide 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of others.
- Provide 750 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 bunch of basils.
- You need 1 cup of chopped eggplants.
- You need 6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Get 12 of optional birdeyes chili for extra add in curry.
- Take 1 of fresh chili sliced ,and yellow bell pepper sliced to garnish ..optional.
- Take 700 grams of chicken,chopped to bite size ..or chicken breast ,tight ,,chopped ,sliced.
- Provide of seasoning.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
Instructions to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Make chilli paste ,first i roast coriander and cumin seeds,optional add 3 bay leaves , galangal ..chop and slice another chili paste ingredients …
- Start to pound lemongrass,galangal,citrus peel,salt,cumin,coriander seed by pestel and mortar,add chili ,shrimp paste ,garlic,onion until well mix …easy go buy some green curry paste at store and skip step one and two hahahha :).
- On low heat,set soup pot with some coconut milk ,stir in chili paste with kaffir lime leaves,keep stir dont let it burn,slowly add coconut milk just a little at time ,only to protect from burning ..stir and keep add it until your paste turn shinny green ,good smell.
- After paste is shinny ..now its time to add chopped chicken,stir to mix with paste on medium heat until no longer pink..add seasoning..water ..add more coconut milk ,but not all,let it simmer about 20 mins.
- After 20 mins ,add chopped eggplant ..cook more 10 mins ,add sliced pepper ,add all coconut ,basils,stir ,and heat off.
- Done your homemade chicken green curry at home,now serve it with hot steamed jasmine rice ,or rice noodles as Thai style..hope you enjoy this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.