Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry chicken in rendang way recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry chicken in rendang way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry chicken in rendang way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken in rendang way recipe. You can cook curry chicken in rendang way using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry chicken in rendang way:
- Get 1 kg of chicken drumsticks (chop to half).
- Provide 500 gm of potatoes (slice into half).
- You need 1 dl of water.
- Provide of Curry paste ingredients.
- Take 200 gm of curry chicken powder.
- Provide 100 gm of curry masala powder.
- Get 1 dl of chili paste.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Tumeric powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of mixed spices (7 spices).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Prepare 6 pcs of lemon leaf.
- Get 2 stalks of lemon grass (fine chopped).
- Get 3 of red onions (minced).
- Prepare 3 Cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of shrimp paste (belacan).
- You need 1 dl of coconut flakes.
- Provide 6 cloves of star arnise.
- Get 1 stalk of cinnamon stick.
- Get 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 dl of water.
Steps to make Curry chicken in rendang way:
- Mixed all the curry paste ingredients into a bowl. Stir until all is combine..
- Add cooking oil in big pot. Pour in the potatoes, cook for around 5min then pour in 1 dl water. Stir well l, continue to cook the potatoes until the water reduce..
- After that pour in the drumsticks. Stir together with the potatoes. Continue stir well around 10min in medium heat..
- Finally last step, add in the curry paste. Stir well together and continue to cook for 15min in medium heat. After 15min then lower the heat to lower heat. Let it slow cook for 30min (stir once a while, to avoid get burn on the pot).
If you find this Curry chicken in rendang way recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.