Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Parwal Ki Mithai recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Parwal Ki Mithai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parwal Ki Mithai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parwal ki mithai recipe. To make parwal ki mithai you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Parwal Ki Mithai:
- You need 5-6 of Parwals (Pointed Gourd).
- Get 100 of gms. paneer (cottage cheese).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- Use 2 tbsp. of pistachio, powdered.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- Use 2 tbsp. of + 3/4 cup sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of water.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need of chopped pistachio & dry rose petals to garnish.
Instructions to make Parwal Ki Mithai:
- Wash the parwals and pat dry. Then scrap them and make a slit lengthwise on one side. Carefully deseed them and keep aside..
- Meanwhile for the stuffing – Heat a non-stick pan and saute the paneer, 2 tbsp. sugar, coconut and cardamom powder for a few minutes till the moisture has evaporated. Set aside to cool. Then mix the pistachio powder to it and keep aside. The stuffing is ready..
- Heat sufficient quantity of water in a saucepan. Add the baking soda (this will help retain the colour) and bring it to a boil. Drop in the parwals and simmer, covered for 2-3 minutes. Drain and keep aside..
- To make the sugar syrup – add the sugar and water in a pan and bring it to a boil. Simmer on a medium flame till the sugar is completely dissolved..
- Add the boiled parwals in the syrup and simmer for 2-3 minutes or till it softens. Switch off the flame and keep it covered for another 5-10 minutes so that the parwals get nicely soaked in the sugar syrup. Drain completely and let it cool down..
- Then carefully stuff the parwals with the prepared stuffing and press them lightly. Garnish with chopped pistachios and dry rose petals. Refrigerate till serving time. Then enjoy..
If you find this Parwal Ki Mithai recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.