Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mapo tofu braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce recipe. You can have mapo tofu braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce:
- Take 120 g of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pack of Tofu.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Grated garlic.
- Take of (Season beef).
- Use 1 Tsp of Sake.
- You need 1 Tbs of Water.
- Use 1 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Provide 1 of &1/2 Tbs Starch.
- Use 1 Tsp of Canola oil.
- Take of (Seasonings for sauce).
- Get 200 cc of Chicken&Pork broth.
- You need 1 Tbs of Cooking sake.
- Get 2 Tbs of Soy sauce.
- You need 2/3 Tsp of Doubanjiang (Chilli bean sauce).
- Prepare of (Flavouring oils).
- Use 1 Tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 Tsp of Chilli oil.
- Provide 1 Tbs of Canola oil.
Steps to make Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce:
- Cut a pack of silken tofu and prepare a teaspoon of grated garlic.
- Season ground beef and mix it lightly.
- Put some canola oil and Doubanjiang (Chilli bean sauce) into a pan (Strong heat). When the smell comes out add the beef, and when the meat changes colour add garlic..
- A moment later, put the all ingredients and Tofu then braise 2-3 min. Thicken the sauce with starch..
- Add 3 kinds oil for flavouring on top and wait 5 seconds with heating. It's not going to be greasy !!.
- This cooking video is 「Coozy Life Mapo tofu 」on my YouTube channel now ! Stay home but enjoy your cooking time guys !!.
If you find this Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.