Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lazy Crockpot Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lazy Crockpot Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lazy crockpot lasagna recipe. You can have lazy crockpot lasagna using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lazy Crockpot Lasagna:
- Provide 1 pound of ground beef.
- Take 3 of (14-15oz) cans Crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 of (24-25oz) package frozen cheese ravioli.
- Provide 1 cup of parmesan (optional).
Steps to make Lazy Crockpot Lasagna:
- Brown ground beef in large skillet, drain.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, and seasonings until warm and mixed well.
- Place a layer of meat sauce down first, then layer of ravioli, then mozzarella cheese. Continue to do so (about 3 layers) until meat sauce is on top, and top with remaining mozzarella cheese and parmesan (optional).
- Cover and set on LOW FOR 4 HOURS. Turn off and let sit for 15 minutes before cutting into it. Serve with garlic toast :).
If you find this Lazy Crockpot Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.