Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer gravy maggi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer gravy maggi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer gravy maggi recipe. To make palak paneer gravy maggi you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer gravy maggi:
- Get 2 -packet of maggi.
- You need 1 -medium of size onion.
- Prepare 1 medium of size tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped capsicum.
- Take 1/2 cup of mutter.
- You need 1 of -green chilli.
- Prepare 1 -tea spoon of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use 1-tea spoon of kali mirch powder.
- Provide 1/2 of red chilli powder Oil-for veg fry.
- Get of For Palak paneer gravy.
- Get 1 bunch of palak.
- Prepare 1 medium of -chopped onion.
- You need 1 medium of -chopped tomato.
- Use of Garlic-ginger -chilli paste.
- Take 1 -tea spoon of dhaniya powder.
- Use 1 -tea spoon of Chilli powder Oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Get 1 -tea spoon of Haldi powder.
- Get 1 -cup of paneer cubes.
Steps to make Palak paneer gravy maggi:
- Subse pehle Palak paneer gravy bana lenge subse pehle Palak ko wash karke garam paani mein boil karle 10 minutes ke liye and uske baad Palak mein se Sara panni nikal ke uske par thanda paani daal de.
- Palak ko mixy mein pees le and gravy jaisa bana le-onion,tomato and chilli finally chopped karle..ginger garlic and chilli ka paste bana le..paneer ko halka shallow fry Karle Tawa pe…
- Ab ek kadhai mein oil garam karein..subse pehle onion ko bhun le ab ismein ginger,chilli,garlic paste daal do,and achhe se saute karle.,and ab tomato daal de cut ki huyi achhe se bhun le subko and ab haldi,dhaniya powder,chilli powder daal de and salt bhi daale.
- Ab last mein panner ki gravy ko daal de..10 minute ke liye pak ne de and and last mein shallow fry ki huye paneer daal de…
- Maggi ko boil karle..ek kadhai mein oil garam karein..onion cut ki huyi light pink hone tak bhune..ab capsicum,chilli bhi bhun le last mein tamatar and mutter bhi daal ke sub achhe se Chala le,,and ab dhaniya powder,salt and chilli powder mila le..sub achhe se Chala ke 5-7 minutes ke liye pak ne de.
- Ab vegetables sare achhe se pak jaye tub last mein boil maggi daal de..boil maggi ke Ander jo sachets aate hai use maggi boil karte time hi daal de..ab veg fry and maggi ko achhe se mix karle and 1-2 minutes ke baad.
- Palak paneer gravy daal lenge,,and 1-2 minutes ke liye pak ne de and garam garam serve karein ready hai haumari Palak paneer gravy Vaali maggi.😊.
If you find this Palak paneer gravy maggi recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.