Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rui macher jhaal(rohu fish curry) recipe. You can have rui macher jhaal(rohu fish curry) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry):
- Prepare pieces of Rohu -4.
- Prepare of Potato -2 medium cut into wedges.
- Get of Eggplants -1 cut into long pieces (optional).
- Prepare of Onion -1 small, paste.
- Prepare teaspoon of Ginger paste-1.
- Use of Tomato puree 1/2 cup or 1 medium tomato paste.
- Take teaspoon of Turmeric -1.
- Take teaspoon of Cumin powder -1/2.
- Use teaspoon of Red chili powder -1/2.
- Provide of Green chilies -4 to garnish.
- Get of Panch foron -1 ts(equal qty of:nigella,cumin,fenugreek,mustard & fennel seeds).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide tablespoon of Mustard oil4.
- Take cup of Water -1.5.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of Garam Masala Powder.
- Take of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry):
- Clean the fish pieces and marinate with 1/2 of turmeric and salt for 30 minutes atleast.
- Then heat the oil in a wok and fry fish pieces till golden brown.keep aside once done.
- Now fry the eggplant & potato in the same oil.keep aside once done.
- Now add in the remaining oil..
- Add panch foron and onion and fry till soften..
- Now add ginger paste, tomato paste or tomato puree into the fried onion and again fry..
- Now add the potatoes and eggplant and fry. Then add cumin powder, red chili and turmeric powder and little water to it and stir..
- When oil separates add salt and fry for few minutes. Now add the fried fish and again fry it for 1 minute and after that add water and reduce the heat and let the gravy boil..
- When the potatoes have cooked take off heat and garnish the gravy with garam masala powder,chopped coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.