Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken korma curry heidi style recipe. You can cook chicken korma curry heidi style using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- Take 3 of or more large chicken breasts, cut into strips and then halved length ways.
- You need 1 of brown/cooking onion, halved and sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of sultanas/golden raisins.
- Get 4 of or more heaped tbs Pataks korma curry paste.
- You need 1 of 425 gm tin carnation evaporated milk.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- Provide 3 of portions frozen spinach.
- Provide of fresh coriander.
Steps to make Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- In either a large oiled pot or frying pan brown the onions together with the sultanas. Slice the tomatoes into thin wedges.
- Add the korma paste and stir for a minute until gorgeous and fragrant.
- Add the chicken and if cooking in pan, fry until browned and then add the evaporated milk. If cooking in a pot, add the milk immediately and poach the chicken in the milk.
- After simmering gently for 10 mins, add the spinach and tomatoes. Simmer for a further 10 mins, stirring occasionally throughout.
- Serve with rice, top with coriander if you wish and dig in. Serve with my minty mango dip and puppadums found on my page. The flavours are slightly better when done in the frying pan but you can risk drying out the chicken slightly.
If you find this Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.