Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup recipe. To make mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup you need 36 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Provide of ● For The Proteins [you can also use chicken or seafood].
- Prepare 2 Pounds of 80/20 Lean Ground Beef.
- Use of ● For The Vegetables Seasonings & Broth.
- Use 6 (32 oz) of Boxes Beef Broth.
- Provide 1 Box of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Provide 4 of Medium White Onions.
- Use 1 of Small Head Broccoli.
- You need 4 Cups of Sliced Cabbage.
- Provide 1 Cup of Sliced Carrots.
- Get 1.5 Cups of Sliced Celery.
- Prepare 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Use 1 of Medium Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need 1 of Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Take 1 of Medium Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need 8 Cloves of Chopped Garlic.
- Take 1 Bunch of Leaves Cilantro.
- Get 1/2 Bunch of Leaves Parsley.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Can Spinach.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa Sauce [low sugar].
- Use 2 (4 oz) of Cans Diced Green Chilies.
- You need 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 Can of ROTELL [with chilies].
- Prepare 2 Cans of Green Beans [drained].
- Get 1 Can of Asparagus [drained].
- Prepare 1 Can of Artichokes [drained].
- Get 1/8 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or more to taste].
- You need 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- Take 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder [add last].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder [add last].
Steps to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Brown your beef in a large pot. Drain any grease if needed..
- Add everything in the Vegetables Seasonings & Broth section to your pot and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 30+ minutes. Or, until your carrots have fully softened..
- Serve piping hot and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.