Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Use 2-3 bunch of palak / spinach.
- Take 1 cup of paneer cube.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 6-7 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 of green chilli.
- Provide 3 tsp of oil/butter.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- To a pot of boiling water, add little salt and then spinach leaves to it. Blanch the spinach leaves for 2 to 3 minutes until wilted..
- Take them out and put them in ice cold water. This helps the leaves in retaining their green color..
- To a blender, add the blanched spinach and Puree to a smooth paste and set aside..
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Once hot, add the oil and then add onion, tomato, 6 cloves of garlic, ginger and green chili..
- To a blender add onion,tomato, cloves of garlic, ginger and green chillies.Blend to a smooth paste and mix it with spinach puree.Mix very well.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil (or ghee or butter) in a pan. Here I have used butter..
- Add ½ teaspoon cumin seeds and let them splutter.Then add 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic, ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon red chili powder and a pinch of hing..
- Then add the palak (spinach) puree.Add about ½ cup of water or as required. Mix and stir again..
- Simmer the gravy for 6 to 7 minutes or more until the palak (spinach) is cooked. Season with salt..
- Stir again and then add the paneer cubes.
- Mix very well and switch off the heat.Lastly add 2 tablespoons low-fat cream. I used Amul brand cream.And Serve palak paneer hot.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.