Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to a family recipe: meltingly tender vegetable ratatouille recipe. You can have a family recipe: meltingly tender vegetable ratatouille using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille:
- Prepare 2 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 2 of Green peppers.
- Provide 1 of Bell peppers (red or yellow).
- Provide 1 of Optional extras (king oyster or shimeji mushrooms, bacon etc. ).
- You need 1 can of Canned tomato.
- Prepare 1 of half the tomato can Water.
- Provide 1 of Soup stock cubes.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
Instructions to make A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille:
- Chop the eggplant and zucchini. Cut the onion, green peppers and bell pepper into 1~2 cm pieces..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the garlic. When fragrant, add the onions and cook until soft..
- Add the rest of the vegetables and when the vegetables are coated with oil, add the canned tomato, water and stock cube and simmer..
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes. When the vegetables are getting soft, remove the lid and simmer, evaporating the liquid..
- Stir occasionally while simmering. When the liquid is reduced, season with salt and pepper..
- Place the leftovers on top of a slice of bread and make pizza toast..
- Here I served it with sauteed pork..
If you find this A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.