Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bottle gourd koftas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bottle gourd koftas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle gourd koftas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd koftas recipe. You can have bottle gourd koftas using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bottle gourd koftas:
- Get 6 inch of piece of bottle 1 take small quantity.
- Use 1 tbs of gram flour.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get To taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tbs of coriander leaves chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic (each chopped or paste).
- Get 8 of potato medium cut into pieces.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes finely chopped or puree.
- Use 1 of onion medium chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- You need As needed of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Bottle gourd koftas:
- First lauki clean cut and chopped in chopper finely. Now squeeze the water from it and keep aside when u make the gravy add it. Now mix gram flour pinch of salt and turmeric and add pinch of baking soda it makes koftas soft..
- Now make ball from it and deep fry till golden brown and also fry potatoes also till golden brown.and keep aside..
- Now heat 2 tbs of same oil add cumin seeds when spluttering add onion till pinkish add ginger garlic saute for a minute add tomato and cook till mushy soft and leaves the oil add all dry masala and squeeze water from lauki add it add potaoes also, one cup of water and cook for 5 minutes on slow heat. Gravy consistency as u want..
- Now take a serving bowl add koftas and pour hot gravy on it and garnish with coriander leaves serve immediately or when u serve then add koftas only otherwise it will soggy. Enjoy with Parantha and roti nan very yummy and enjoy it..
If you find this Bottle gourd koftas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.