Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir-fry King prawns in curry powder & egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fry King prawns in curry powder & egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fry king prawns in curry powder & egg recipe. To cook stir-fry king prawns in curry powder & egg you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir-fry King prawns in curry powder & egg:
- Use 225 of King Prawns.
- Provide 2.5 Tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- Use 3 Tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 of brown onion.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1-2 of spring onion.
- Prepare 10 Tbsp of full fat milk.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Thai chilli paste (Nam Prik Pao).
- Prepare of Coriander to garnish.
Steps to make Stir-fry King prawns in curry powder & egg:
- Mix 2 Tbsp curry powder, garam masala, tumeric, milk, Nam Prik poa, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar into small bowl or jug..
- Beat 3 eggs lightly in separate bowl.
- Heat up the pan to medium heat, add cooking oil. Then soften the onion and garlic..
- With high heat, add prawns to the pan. Stir-fry until they are orange (quick one please).
- Quickly add the rest of vegetable and our mixed curry sauce. Stir and let them cook for a bit..
- Quickly add beaten egg and stir. Add salt & pepper to season..
- Now it’s ready to be served..
If you find this Stir-fry King prawns in curry powder & egg recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.