Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable Beef Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef soup recipe. You can cook vegetable beef soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Get 1 lb of hamburger, ground round or chuck.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of whole tomatoes.
- Get 1 packages of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Take 4 of potatoes, diced in small chunks or medium slices ( can use can potatoes ).
- You need 2 can of beef broth, or 2 beef bouillon cubes.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Provide of celery or celery seed (optional).
- Prepare 1 of tomato juice if more liquid is needed.
Instructions to make Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Brown ground meat, celery ( if using ) and onions until browned. Stir meat to crumble it while cooking..
- When beef if fully cooked, drain off excess fat..
- Add beef and onions back to large pot of dutch oven..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, mixed vegetables and beef broth or bouillon cubes..
- Heat on medium until slow boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer..
- I usually simmer mine an hour or so to let flavors blend, stirring occationally..
- You can add any veggies you like, and can also use fresh ones also. Good in crock pot also..
- I love this with cornbread or crackers..
- If it is not juicy enough, just add tomato juice, broth or water.
If you find this Vegetable Beef Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.