Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip recipe. To make bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip:
- Prepare 250 grams of bottle gourd.
- You need 1 cup of chickpea flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of sliced onion.
- You need 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Use 250 ml of oil for frying.
Instructions to make Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip:
- Grate coarsely bottle gourd.Put in a bowl.Slice onion also..
- Add all powdered spices and ginger garlic paste to the bottle gourd.Add sliced onion and chopped green chillies also..
- Add salt and mix all properly.Cover and leave for 10 minutes..
- Heat oil in a kadahi /pan.Fry fritter in hot oil till golden.Make all..
- Serve with yoghurt dip or sauce of your choice..
If you find this Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.