Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Laksa Curry Sarawak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Laksa Curry Sarawak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to laksa curry sarawak recipe. To make laksa curry sarawak you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Laksa Curry Sarawak:
- Use of Chicken carcass bone.
- Provide of Chicken breast / drumstick.
- Get of Prawns medium size.
- Take of Fish balls.
- Get slices of Fish cake.
- Get of Laksa noodles / mee hoon.
- Prepare of Hard boiled eggs.
- Take leaves of Coriander.
- You need of Bean sprouts.
- Use of Some onions.
- Take of Lime.
- Take of Laksa paste.
- Get of Sambal belacan.
- Prepare of Santan / Coconut milk.
- Use 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Laksa Curry Sarawak:
- Prepare stock soup base with 2 litres of water in a pot. Add in coriander root and a few pieces of ginger..
- Remove the head and shells of some prawns. Stir fry the head and shells of prawns in oil untill aroma. Put the shells into the pot together with the chicken carcass bones and drumsticks or breast meat. Boil it for 15 minutes and let it simmer for another 30 minutes. The prawn meat can sear in a pan till aromatic and set aside for later garnishing..
- Add in a pack of laksa paste, coconut or santan milk. Add in 1 cube of chicken and salt to taste. Add in fish balls and fish slices. Let it simmer for 15 minutes. The laksa soup is ready..
- Cook some laksa noodles or mee hoon and set in a bowl. Pour in the laksa soup into the cooked noodles. Garnish and decorate the top with bean sprouts, onions, eggs, fish balls, fish slices, prawns, chicken and some sambal belacan. Ready to serve hot..
If you find this Laksa Curry Sarawak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.