Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nawabi brinjal curry #curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nawabi brinjal curry #curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nawabi brinjal curry #curry recipe. To make nawabi brinjal curry #curry you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nawabi brinjal curry #curry:
- Take 4 of Brinjal medium sized.
- Prepare 3 of Onion medium size.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes medium size.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 5,6 of Cashew.
- Use 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera (cumin).
- Provide 1 tsp of Degi mirch.
- Prepare to taste of Oil,salt.
- Get of Garam flour for brinjal coating.
Steps to make Nawabi brinjal curry #curry:
- Firstly cut the brinjal into cubes,coated by besan paste.
- Fry well into pan then take a other pan for ready to gravy.
- For gravy put the oil into pan than add jeera and onion, tomatoes, ginger paste then cook well then add cashew paste and coconut milk then stir well.
- Put all masala ingredients and also salt. Take 2,3 boil.add brinjal kabab then take more 1,2 boil.
- Serve with naan or rice.
If you find this Nawabi brinjal curry #curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.