Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Hearty Turkey Cassoulet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hearty Turkey Cassoulet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Turkey Cassoulet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty turkey cassoulet recipe. To cook hearty turkey cassoulet you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hearty Turkey Cassoulet:
- Provide 1 1/2 lbs of carrots, cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Take 2 lbs of kielbasa, sliced into 1/2 inch slices.
- You need 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Get 58 oz of canned crushed tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of sliced celery.
- Take 76 oz of cannellini beans, drained.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 of beef boullion cubes.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Use 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Hearty Turkey Cassoulet:
- Put carrots in pot. Put enough water in to cover carrots. Bring to a boil. Boil just until crisp-tender; drain well..
- Cook sausage & turkey in a skillet until turkey is cooked. Drain. Reserving drippings..
- In large soup pot, put reserved drippings & oil. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add carrots, celery, & onion powder. Cook, stirring frequently, until tender..
- Stir in sausage, turkey, beans, undrained tomatoes, water, bouillon cubes, bay leaves, salt, & parsley..
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes..
- Remove & discard the bay leaves..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of soup. Serve..
If you find this Hearty Turkey Cassoulet recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.