Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger cabbage soup recipe. You can have hamburger cabbage soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hamburger Cabbage Soup:
- Provide 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced celery.
- Take 1 head of cabbage.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- Provide 3 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
- Take 1 cup of carrots sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 3 cups of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of wochestershire sauce.
Instructions to make Hamburger Cabbage Soup:
- In skillet cook hamburger, onion & celery. Drain grease & place into crockpot..
- Then add water, beef broth, wochestershire sauce, carrots, garlic, chopped up cabbage, salt & pepper, tomato paste & oregano..
- Let boil, stirring occasionally until veggies are tender on high for 3-4 hrs. ENJOY!.
If you find this Hamburger Cabbage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.