Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai prawn curry recipe. To cook green thai prawn curry you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- Provide 400 Grams of Prawns , deshelled.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Peas , slightly boiled.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Corn , slightly boiled (optional).
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Button Mushroom , chopped into halves (optinal).
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Green Thai Curry Paste.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Fish Sauce.
- Use 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- Take To Taste of Salt.
- Get To Taste of Black Pepper Powder.
- Get 1.25 Cups of Coconut Milk.
- Take 2 Teaspoons of Basil , dried.
- Prepare To Taste of Chilli Chillies Flakes / Fresh es.
Steps to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- In a non-stick wok, heat up about 1-2 tbsp of oil. Add in the prawns and a pinch of salt. Sauté for about 1-2 mins, till the prawns turn light pink in colour..
- Remove, and keep aside..
- If you are using mushrooms, also sauté the mushroom till all the water evaporates. Remove, and keep aside..
- In a wok, add the remaining oil. As it heats up, add in the Green Thai Curry Paste..
- Fry the paste for a min, till there is an aroma..
- Pour in the coconut milk, and the peas and corn. Season with salt, pepper, and chill flakes/ fresh chills. Boil for 2-3 mins..
- Finally add in the prawns (and mushrooms), along with the basil..
- Lower the heat to medium. Add in a pinch of sugar..
- Finally pour in the fish sauce. Mix well. Cover, and simmer for 2-3 mins..
- Green Thai Prawn Curry is ready! Serve over rice..
If you find this Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.