Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beefy Vegetable Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beefy Vegetable Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefy Vegetable Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beefy vegetable stew recipe. You can have beefy vegetable stew using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beefy Vegetable Stew:
- Get 3 lb of Bottom Round Steak (Tenderized and cut into 1" Cubes).
- Provide 3 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 9 cup of Water (divided).
- Get 3 of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- Get 3/4 lb of Baby Carrots (cut in half).
- Get 6 oz of Can of Tomato Paste.
- Take 1 of Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- Provide 1 large of White Onion 1½".
- Use 2 large of Potatoes (cut into 1½" cubes).
Steps to make Beefy Vegetable Stew:
- Sauté cubed steak, garlic, olive oil, and flour in a large pot until lightly browned on all edges..
- Add 7 cups of water and the beef bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil. Then, lower heat to simmer for 20 minutes..
- Combine carrots and simmer for 40 minutes..
- Next, add onion, potato, and 2 more cups of water. Bring back to a boil, then simmer for 20 minutes..
- Combine tomato paste and add salt & pepper to taste..
- Boil for 10 minutes..
If you find this Beefy Vegetable Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.