Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dan dan noodle hot pot with lots of cabbage and bean sprouts recipe. You can cook dan dan noodle hot pot with lots of cabbage and bean sprouts using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts:
- You need of For the meat-miso:.
- Take 1 of Sesame oil.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 170 grams of Ground mixed pork and beef (or use ground chicken for a lighter flavor).
- Use 1/2 of ○Japanese leek (for the meat-miso).
- Use 2 tsp of ○Doubanjiang.
- You need 2 tsp of ○Shaoxing wine (or cooking sake).
- Take of For the soup:.
- Get 800 ml of ●Hot water.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ● Chinese soup stock.
- You need 4 tbsp of ●Zhi ma jiang (or ground sesame seeds, or tahini).
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Vinegar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ●Ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ●Ra-yu with Szechuan pepper (or regular ra-yu with chili pepper).
- Take 1 of ●Black pepper.
- Take of Hotpot additions:.
- Prepare 2 head of Bok choy.
- Take 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 stalks Japanese leek (for the hot pot).
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Get 1 bunch of Enoki mushrooms.
Steps to make Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts:
- Make the meat-miso: Spread sesame oil in a pan and stir fry the finely chopped garlic and ginger. When it's fragrant, add the ground meat and keep stir frying..
- Meat-miso continued: When the ground meat is cooked through, add the finely chopped leek, shaoxing wine and doubanjiang and stir fry some more. Transfer to a plate..
- Prepare the vegetables: Separate the leaves one by one from the root end. Slice the leek diagonally. Take the root end off the enoki mushrooms and shred..
- Vegetables, continued: Cut 2/3 of the cabbage into pieces. Shred the remaining 1/3..
- Put the ● flavoring ingredients in a pot and bring a boil. Add the vegetables from Step 3, the cut up (not shredded) cabbage from Step 4, and the meat-miso from Step 2..
- When it's cooked through, add 1/2 of the bean sprouts on top and simmer (kamaboko not listed).
- Add the rest of the bean sprouts and the shredded cabbage, and it's done..
- The cabbage and bean sprouts are delicious simmered until tender too..
- Variations: beef tendon, harusame glass noodles, Chinese chives, shiitake mushrooms, wiener sausages, spinach, meatballs, tofu, daikon radish..
- Variation: As the 'shime' (last course) for the hot pot, try pho noodles, ramen noodles, plain rice or udon noodles..
- Variation: Add miso for Miso-dan dan nabe..
If you find this Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.