Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Summer veg curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer veg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer veg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer veg curry recipe. To cook summer veg curry you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Summer veg curry:
- Get 2 of Brinjal medium sized.
- Use 4 of bitter gourd.
- You need 200 grams of Sweet pumpkin.
- Prepare 400 grams of spinach.
- Prepare 4 of Green chillies uncut.
- Take As needed of oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 2 tsp of jeera-dhaniya powder.
- You need 2 tsp of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1pinch of asafoetida.
Instructions to make Summer veg curry:
- First cut all vegetables.
- Wash properly,especially spinach cut and chopped all vegetables before cooking..
- Cut bitter gourd and deseed,keep aside.
- Next put oil in the pan then add bitter gourd pieces fry on medium flame and keep in the bowl.
- Now fry all remaining vegetables.
- Now add oil add jeera add hing then add bitter gourd then all vegetables one by one add turmeric powder add red chilli powder add mixed jeera- dhaniya powder keep stirring add garam masala powder add wheat flour mix well when oil evaporates add one cup water cover with the lid when it boils lower the flame of the oven when done keep the curry in the bowl.
- Yummy summer special curry is ready.
If you find this Summer veg curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.