Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Steak Rice Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Steak Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak rice bowl recipe. You can cook beef steak rice bowl using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Steak Rice Bowl:
- Get 1 slice of Beef for a steak.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 of Hot cooked rice.
- Provide 1 dash of Green onions or scallions.
Instructions to make Beef Steak Rice Bowl:
- Take the beef out of the fridge. Slice the onion into your desired thickness. Cut the garlic into 5-6 slices. Make the sauce with the soy sauce and mirin..
- Sprinkle the beef with a small amount of salt and pepper. Sauté the garlic in vegetable oil until it starts to brown, then remove from the pan. Add the meat..
- Take the meat out just before your desired doneness, and stir-fry the onion. Return the meat to the pan, and pour in the sauce. Coat both sides of the meat with the sauce, and take it out from the pan..
- Serve rice in a bowl, and put the onion on top. Leave the sauce in the pan. Slice the meat diagonally into strips, and serve on top..
- Pour the simmered sauce all over, and sprinkle with garlic and chopped green onions..
If you find this Beef Steak Rice Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.