Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatloaf recipe. To make turkey meatloaf you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Meatloaf:
- Take 2 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- Provide 5 of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregeno.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Provide of Goat cheese.
- Take handful of Spinach.
- Take of Fresh rosemary or thyme.
- Use of Tomato paste.
Steps to make Turkey Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Combine meat, mushrooms, onion, oregano, eggs, and breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix with hands until combined.
- On a piece of saran wrap, put mixture and form a rectangle about 1" thick and goat cheese and spinach in the center.
- Roll the meat mixture into a loaf and transfer onto a baking sheet.
- Coat top with tomato paste and sprinkle with rosemary or thyme.
- Cook for about an hour or until center is 155F.
If you find this Turkey Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.