Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Pitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Pitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken pitas recipe. To cook curry chicken pitas you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Chicken Pitas:
- Get 2 lb of Boneless, Skinless Chicken.
- You need 6 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Use 3 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Paprika.
- Provide 2 packages of Frozen California Vegetable Blend.
- Use 1 large of Onion, chopped.
- Provide 3 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Use 1 of Salt/Pepper seasoning to taste.
- Use 1 of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of Sesame Seeds.
Steps to make Curry Chicken Pitas:
- Set the California mix into a colander and rinse with warm water to defrost, pat dry with paper towel.
- Start by heating a wok with olive oil and a few drops of sesame oil over medium heat.
- Season chicken with Garlic, curry, paprika, and salt/pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken and stir fry about 10 minutes until fully cooked.
- Add the vegetable mix and onion and cook until veggies are tender but crisp.
- Add sesame seeds and stir fry about 5 more minutes.
- Spread yogurt onto pitas.
- Spoon onto pitas or into pita pockets and serve with rice.
If you find this Curry Chicken Pitas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.