Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki salmon recipe. You can cook teriyaki salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Salmon:
- Take 1 kg of salmon filet (with or without the skin).
- You need 2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 2 cup of maple syrup.
- Provide 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of finely graded fresh ginger.
- Take 3 of green onions, chopped.
- Provide 3 cup of white jasmin or basmati rice.
- Get dash of sesame seeds, for serving (optional).
Instructions to make Teriyaki Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Lay salmon filets in a clear glass baking dish..
- In a mixing bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce, maple syrup, vegetable oil and fresh ginger. Mix well..
- Pour the mixture on the salmon filets and top everything with the chopped green onions. Cover with aluminuim foil and put the baking dish in the oven..
- Cook covered for 25 minutes and then uncovered for another 5 minutes. In the mean time, cook rice according to the instructions on the box..
- Serve the salmon filets on a layer of white rice and top with sesame seeds..
If you find this Teriyaki Salmon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.