Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook recipe. You can have chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook:
- Use 1 kg of chicken mince.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get Handful of fresh coriander.
- Take 1 of large onion chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook:
- In a bowl take the washed chicken mince. Add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, salt & 1 tsp of garam masala. Mix them properly. Now make them in small round shape. Keep them aside..
- In a deep frying pan, add 1 cup of oil. Keep the flame on high. Once oil is hot, put the meatballs. Now keep the flame on medium heat. Fry them both side. Don’t fry too much. Slightly brown colour. Then keep them in a separate bowl..
- In a pan add oil. Slightly Fry the chopped onions. Now add ginger garlic paste and rest of the ingredients apart from the ketchup and fresh coriander. Cook them on medium heat for 5-10 minutes. Now add the fried meatballs..
- Cook them on medium heat for 15-20 minutes. At the end add tomato ketchup and garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with rice or bread..
- Tips: while making the meatballs, you can use some flour for binding. Also in curry can add some green peppers..
If you find this Chicken meatballs curry #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.