Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Malabar Style Prawns Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malabar Style Prawns Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar Style Prawns Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar style prawns curry recipe. To cook malabar style prawns curry you need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Malabar Style Prawns Curry:
- Get 1/2 kg of Prawns , peeled and deveined.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 10-12 of Shallots/pearl onions , finely chopped.
- Use 2 of Green chilies , slit lengthwise.
- Get 1 of Tomato , finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Tamarind pulp.
- Use 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Use As needed of Oil.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
Instructions to make Malabar Style Prawns Curry:
- Clean, wash, and drain the prawns. Marinate the prawns with half of turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and salt. Leave it aside for 30 mins..
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a claypot. Splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves. Add the chopped shallots, turmeric powder, and salt and saute until translucent. Add the ginger-garlic paste and green chilies. Saute until the raw smell goes away. Add the chopped tomatoes and saute until soft and mushy. Add the remaining spice powders-chilli powder, fenugreek powder, coriander powder, and pepper powder. Fry until the oil starts to separate from the masala..
- Add the marinated prawns and fry for 2-3 mins. Add 1/2 cup of water along with the tamarind pulp and bring it to a boil. Reduce the flame and cook until the prawns are done and the sauce thickens. Add the coconut milk, simmer for another 5-10 mins. Check the seasoning and serve with steamed rice, tapioca, or roti..
If you find this Malabar Style Prawns Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.