Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Salmon curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon curry recipe. You can cook salmon curry using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon curry:
- Prepare 1 of salmon fillet.
- Take 1 of medium red onion.
- You need 5-6 pieces of green chilli.
- You need 1 of medium tomato.
- You need 1 of medium potato (optional).
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 of dry red chilli.
- You need 2-3 pieces of cardamom.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Get 3-4 of Cloves.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Salmon curry:
- Rinse the fish fillet and cut into 3 pieces. Now marinate the pieces with 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder and salt and keep them aside..
- Finely chopped the onion and tomato. Slit the green chilies. Cut the potato into cube shape..
- In the kadai heat oil and add bay leaf, dry red chilies, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and cumin seeds and fry for 30 seconds. Then add cubed potatoes and fry for 2-3 minutes. The flame should be low to medium..
- Then add chopped onion and green chilies and saute for 5 minutes. When the onion turns golden brown add ginger-garlic paste and saute for another 2 minutes. In the meanwhile make a paste of turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder and water..
- Now add the paste and mix them very well. Also add chopped tomato and salt and mix them very well. Now cook them until the smell of the raw spices are gone and also the tomatoes are tendered. When the spices are cooked perfectly they separate oil. Then add water as required and let them boil..
- When water comes to boil add the marinated fish pieces and let them boil. When the fish are cooked properly from both sides check the gravy consistency and also the potato should be cooked properly. Lastly add garam masala powder and switch off the flame. Salmon curry is ready. Serve it with steamed rice..
If you find this Salmon curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.