Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Paneer stuffed Spinach Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer stuffed Spinach Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer stuffed Spinach Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer stuffed spinach kofta curry recipe. You can have paneer stuffed spinach kofta curry using 46 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer stuffed Spinach Kofta Curry:
- Prepare of To make outer spinach ball layer of kofta:-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 cup of spinach (Paalak) puree.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted jeera powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of dhaniya powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cashew nuts powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of besan.
- Get of To make stuffing of paneer :-.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Paneer.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Raw Mango powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom Powder (elaichi).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide as needed of Some refined flour for coating.
- Provide of To make gravy we need:-.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion medium size.
- Get 1/2 inch of ginger slices or paste.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 of kashmiri red chillies.
- Take 1/4 cup of cashew nuts.
- Use 3-4 of medium size tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Shania powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 200 ml of water.
- Get of Tempering curry we need:-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2 of green elaichi.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger juliens.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of honey.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh CreamTo garnish:-.
- Get as needed of Coriander Leaves chopped.
- Get as needed of Cream.
Steps to make Paneer stuffed Spinach Kofta Curry:
- To maje outer spinach later of koftas,Heat oil in a woj,add ginger garlic paste,green chilli paste,cumin seeds.saute for 1 min.Add Spinach puree,salt,roasted jeera powder,dhaniya powder.stirr and cook for 2_3 min.Add cashew nuts powder,besan.stirr well to avoid lumps..
- Cool the mixture completely.In a Plate take grated Paneer,add salt,Black pepper powder,Dry mango powder,cardamom powder and corn flour.Mix and knead together.Take spoonful batter andshape then into small roundals.Take spoonful of spinach batter on your palm and flatten it..
- Place paneer roundals in the centre and cover with spinach batter.roll into a ball again.Lightly coat with refined flour.(maida).
- Fry on Medium heat until golden brown.To make gravy heat butter in a pan,add cumin seeds,chopped onion,ginger slices,garlic cloves,2 dry Kashmiri red chillies,cashew nuts and tomatoes.Saute for a min. Add red chilli powder,salt,dhania powder,garam masala.Saute for a min.Add 200 ml water.cover and cook for 6_7 mins..
- Cool down gravy mixture,grind well,Strain in a bowl..
- To temper the gravy,Heat butter in a woj,add oil,bay leaf,green elaichi,ginger juliens.Now add gravy and mix well.cook for 4_5 min.If required add water.Bring to a boil.Add salt,kasuri methi,garam masala and honey.Lower the flame,add fresh Cream.Mix well.Gravy is ready..
- Serve the gravy in a plate.cut koftas into halves and place on gravy.garnish koftas with gravy,fresh cream and coriander leaves.Serve hot with parathas,nans,kulchas etc.
- Ingredients and Extra process pictures..
If you find this Paneer stuffed Spinach Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.