Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. To cook lasagna you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna:
- Get 1 Box of oven ready lasagna noodles.
- Take 30 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- Use 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide 26 oz of Spaghetti sauce.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef, sausage or turkey.
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In large bowl combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan eggs and basil. Mix well..
- In another bowl combine spaghetti sauce, water and ground beef. Mix well..
- In 9×13 pan spread 1 1/2 cups meat sauce, then layer 1/3 Lasagna noodles, then layer 1/2 the cheese mixture, then layer 1/3 remaining meat sauce. Repeat layers. Top with rest of noodles and meat sauce..
- Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan..
- Double wrap tightly with foil..
- Bake for 60 minutes..
If you find this Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.