Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Undhiyu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Undhiyu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to undhiyu recipe. To make undhiyu you need 60 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Undhiyu:
- Use 1 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Carom Seeds (Ajwain).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cumin-coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use As needed of Water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 12 of Baby Potatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of Ivy Gourd (Tindora).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Pigeon Peas (Tovar Dana).
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Take 1/2 cup of Green Peas.
- Take 1/2 bowl of Cauliflower Florets.
- Get 1 cup of Flat Beans (Valor Papdi).
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fennel Seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of Raisins.
- Use of >> For Stuffing:.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Get 1 stick of Cinnamon.
- Provide 6 of cloves.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Carom Seeds (Ajwain).
- Use 1 tbsp of Cumin-coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Use 1/4 cup of Cashew Nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Provide 10 cloves of Garlic, grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated Fresh Coconut.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of grated fresh coconut.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Chickpea Flour (Besan).
- Provide 1 cup of Fenugreek Leaves.
- You need 3/4 cup of Wheat/Multigrain Flour.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Get of >> For Muthiya/Pakora/Dumplings:.
- Provide 5 cloves of Garlic, grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of Buttermilk (Chhaas).
- Take 1/4 cup of Chickpea Flour (Besan).
- Use 1/2 cup of Pearl Millet (Bajra) Flour.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 8 of Baby Brinjals.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes, pureed.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
Steps to make Undhiyu:
- Prepare stuffing. Dry roast peanuts, let them cool, peel them off, and grind coarse. Dry roast cinnamon, cloves, cumin seeds, coriander seeds & fennel seeds; let them cool, and grind in fine powder. Heat oil, roast besan, let it cool. Mix roasted besan, masala powder, green coriander leaves, garlic, fresh coconut, sesame seeds, crushed peanuts, sugar, oil, lemon juice, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, asafoetida, and salt. Mix well..
- Put crisscross cuts up to ¾ th length in brinjals, potatoes, and ivy gourds. Stuff them in the cuts with the prepared stuffing. Keep aside. Keep the remaining stuffing aside too. Mix all the ingredients for the Muthiya/Dumplings and knead a dough. Make small balls and deep fry..
- Heat oil in a large and deep pan. Add Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Carom Seeds (Ajwain), Fennel Seeds and Sesame Seeds and let them splutter. Add Asafoetida. Add cashews and raisins and roast. Add all the vegetables including the stuffed vegetables. Add the saved stuffing..
- Add tomato puree, Red Chilli Powder, Cumin-coriander powder, Turmeric Powder, and salt. Mix gently so that the vegetable don’t break. Add a cup of water and cover. Let it cook for 15-20 minutes on medium-high flame or until the vegetables get cooked completely. Add Muthiya/Dumplings and cover and cook for 1 minute and turn off the flame. Sprinkle Coriander leaves and fresh coconut. Serve Hot..
If you find this Undhiyu recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.