Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta recipe. You can have baked pasta using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked pasta:
- Use 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of penne lisce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of penne rigate.
- You need 2 of jar of ragu sauce.
- Use 300 grams of ricotta extra creamy 300 g.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper chopped.
- Use 2 of medium onions chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Baked pasta:
- Boil your noodles in some salted water with a little bit of oil. You can boil both of the penne pasta together once the noodles are done boiling drain the noodles and set aside remember to add a little cold water here in there just so the noodles don't stick together while in your strainer.
- While your noodles are boiling chop up the garlic onions and red peppers also shred your cheeses.
- In a frying pan add oil and the onions and fry just until slightly softened once the onions start to soften add the garlic and the red peppers continue frying for a few minutes then add the ground beef.
- Continue cooking until the beef is well done and no longer pink drain the fat from the beef in a strainer and then add it back to the frying pan add the garlic powder salt pepper Italian seasonings then add the ragu sauce mix well then add the sugar cook for few minutes then turn off the stove and set aside.
- In an oven pan that has a lid add a little bit of the sauce to the bottom then add a layer of the penne noodles.
- Add a layer of the sauce on top of the noodles then take your ricotta cheese and add the milk to it mix it up and put it on top of the sauce.
- Add another layer of noodles over top of the ricotta add another layer of sauce and then add a layer of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Add another layer of sauce on top of the cheese and then add the rest of the cheese on top of the sauce using the mozzarella first and then the cheddar.
- Bake at 375°F Fahrenheit for 30 minutes covered then uncover it and bake another 20 minutes let sit for at least 20 minutes before serving enjoy.
If you find this Baked pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.