Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Soba Noodles With Fried Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soba Noodles With Fried Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soba noodles with fried tofu recipe. To cook soba noodles with fried tofu you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Soba Noodles With Fried Tofu:
- Provide 200 grams of soba noodles, cooked and drained.
- Get 300 grams of firm tofu.
- Prepare 200 grams of oyster mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- Get 3 of shallots.
- Get 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 4 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of miso soup paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of flour, to dust.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Soba Noodles With Fried Tofu:
- Heat oil in a frying pan to a medium/hot heat.
- Cut tofu in to 1 inch cubes and dust with flour.
- Fry tofu on all sides until golden. Leave to drain on paper towels.
- Finely slice shallots and carrot.
- Divide noodles, shallots, carrots, mushrooms and tofu into four bowls.
- Add the miso soup paste to 1 litre of boiling water and stir to dissolve. Then add soy sauce and mirin..
- Pour hot liquid into each bowl and serve immediately.
If you find this Soba Noodles With Fried Tofu recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.