Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Parwal Ki Mithai recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Parwal Ki Mithai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parwal Ki Mithai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parwal ki mithai recipe. To make parwal ki mithai you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Parwal Ki Mithai:
- You need 5-6 of Parwals (Pointed Gourd).
- Take 100 of gms. paneer (cottage cheese).
- You need 2 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of pistachio, powdered.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of + 3/4 cup sugar.
- Provide 3/4 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Take of chopped pistachio & dry rose petals to garnish.
Instructions to make Parwal Ki Mithai:
- Wash the parwals and pat dry. Then scrap them and make a slit lengthwise on one side. Carefully deseed them and keep aside..
- Meanwhile for the stuffing – Heat a non-stick pan and saute the paneer, 2 tbsp. sugar, coconut and cardamom powder for a few minutes till the moisture has evaporated. Set aside to cool. Then mix the pistachio powder to it and keep aside. The stuffing is ready..
- Heat sufficient quantity of water in a saucepan. Add the baking soda (this will help retain the colour) and bring it to a boil. Drop in the parwals and simmer, covered for 2-3 minutes. Drain and keep aside..
- To make the sugar syrup – add the sugar and water in a pan and bring it to a boil. Simmer on a medium flame till the sugar is completely dissolved..
- Add the boiled parwals in the syrup and simmer for 2-3 minutes or till it softens. Switch off the flame and keep it covered for another 5-10 minutes so that the parwals get nicely soaked in the sugar syrup. Drain completely and let it cool down..
- Then carefully stuff the parwals with the prepared stuffing and press them lightly. Garnish with chopped pistachios and dry rose petals. Refrigerate till serving time. Then enjoy..
If you find this Parwal Ki Mithai recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.