Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chickpea Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry recipe. To make chickpea curry you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chickpea Curry:
- Use 2 of onions.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of tablespoon.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 can of chickpeas (400g can).
- Use 1 can of chopped tomatoes (400g can).
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
Instructions to make Chickpea Curry:
- slice and dice the onions finely..
- crush the garlic.
- heat oil in a pan/skillet then add the garlic and onion and fry until soft..
- add the chilli powder, salt, turmeric, paprika, cumin, and coriander to the pan and stir continuously for a minute..
- drain the chickpeas and add to the pan..
- add the chopped tomatoes and stir until combined..
- cover on a low heat for 20 minutes..
- add garam masala and stir. Cover and cook for a further 10 minutes..
If you find this Chickpea Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.