Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal raisin skillet cookie recipe. To make oatmeal raisin skillet cookie you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie:
- You need 1 Cup of Flour.
- You need 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 Cups of Flour.
- You need 3 Cups of Oats.
- Get 2 Sticks of Butter.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 Cup of Raisins (Or 1/2 raisins 1/2 cranberries).
- Take 1 Tsp. of Baking Soda.
- You need Dash of Cinnamon.
- Get Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1/2 Tsp. of Salt.
Steps to make Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Measure your ingredients. Cream brown and white sugar with butter. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. I like to give the raisins a rough chop so they’re better distributed..
- Combine your dry ingredients whisk together. Add the dry ingredients into the creamed sugar and egg mixture. Fold in the oats and raisins. Grease your skillet on the bottoms and sides with butter. Spread the goodness into the skillet evenly..
- Bake 35-40 minutes. The sides should be crisp and the top golden. It will feel a bit soft in the center but the ambient heat from the skillet will finish it off as it’s cooling..
If you find this Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.