Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for For The Morning After! Light Tomato Porridge recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best For The Morning After! Light Tomato Porridge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to For The Morning After! Light Tomato Porridge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to for the morning after! light tomato porridge recipe. To cook for the morning after! light tomato porridge you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make For The Morning After! Light Tomato Porridge:
- You need 150 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- Get 1/4 of Tomato.
- Take 1 of Green onion or scallion.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Take 200 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Use 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 of Black pepper.
Instructions to make For The Morning After! Light Tomato Porridge:
- Roughly chop the tomato, slice the green onion finely, and beat the egg..
- Put some cooked rice (150 g) in a bowl..
- Put the water, soup stock and soy sauce in a single-serving earthenware pot or pan and bring to a boil..
- When the pot has come to a boil, add the tomato, green onion and rice all at once and simmer for 3 minutes. Remove any scum that appears..
- Add the beaten egg after 3 minutes. When the edges have hardened slightly, cover with a lid and remove from heat..
- The egg will cook nicely in the time it takes to carry the pot to the table. Sprinkle with some black pepper, and enjoy!.
If you find this For The Morning After! Light Tomato Porridge recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.